05 May 2009

Expecto patronum...

I've decided that my previous post was a little too grim for the younger readers of the blog. And perhaps some of the older ones. I was having trouble with it, myself. I take responsibility for starting us down a rather dark path one dismal morning during a difficult week. Seeing the face of death on the roadway grabbed hold of my inner darkness, but the path of darkness was one I really didn't want this blog to follow. Clearly it grabbed the attention of the readers of the blog. Some were saddened and some expressed similar feelings in similar situations. Some have had experiences in which doing the right thing was a horrible thing, and perhaps made them feel like they might never be happy again. Many thanks to all of you who posted comments. I read and understood.

But there is plenty of darkness in our lives these days, and I've decided I don't really want to write about it or read about it here anymore. Those whose comments have been either wiped away or never saw the light of day, please accept my most sincere apologies. Interesting comments are always appreciated, and I hope you'll be willing to post comments on future posts.

I'll do my best to focus here on the positive, and overcome the cold and dark, even on days when reality comprises the cold and dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment